Alef,b… Jobs & Internships
If you want to make a difference, if you are looking for something to challenge you and, if you would like to be more involved in your community, we do have openings now!
Online part-time teachers
Alefb is looking for motivated, dynamic Arabic teachers for a few hours after school during weekdays and/or weekends for its new one-on-one online courses.
- Native Arabic speaker, English fluency, French speaking is a plus
- Love for children
- Bachelor degree
- Strong computer skills (literate with Google Suite, Skype and Zoom knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Good collaborative skills
- Knowledge of teaching foreign languages to children is a plus
- Teaching experience is a plus, but is not necessary
- Attend two Skype interviews
- Candidates must be able to attend all training sessions prior to teaching
- Assist in adapting/refining curriculum in order to meet individual student needs and increase its quality
- Monitor and assess student performance
- Fill up student reviews for parents
- Be available for a minimum of a full 10-weeks session per student
- Legal authorization to work in the US is indispensable if you reside in he US.
- Hourly compensation commensurate with experience.
- Free training will be provided.
- If interested, apply immediately!
- Send your COVER LETTER in Arabic, and RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call: +1 301 919 4481
Alefb is also recruiting:
Contact us if interested email@example.com